Monday, April 16, 2007

New school timing 'rocks'!! Hahahaha!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAUL LONDON, FAIZAL, SHAN, EMMA WATSON AND CEDRIC
15 MORE DAYS...!!

Woo hoo, I don't believe it!! My prayers had been answered... my new school timetable rocks!! Si bei song!!!
The pros: from Tuesday to Friday, I finish school late at around 5 or 6 pm. What does this mean? Late finish equates to more time to focus on studies and less time to work!! FINALLY... I got a freaking valid reason to request working less often now!!! YAPHOOOOOO!!!! :-D
The cons: for most of the days, we haf to report to school at 8 am, waaaay too early for most of us to get out of bed (esp those who live at the West Coast). Even worse, the new term lasts for only 7 weeks??? That means I may need to reconsider my plans to quit in late May then... :-/
And the ultimate shocker... MISS APRIL IS QUITTING?!?! BUT WHY???? :-O
More on that later... while i try to recover from this major shock...

No comments: