Friday, April 13, 2007

Looking forward to the new school semester...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZACK, PEILING AND JEFF JARRETT

Ok ok, so I had found out my GPA score for the last semester... seems like all that juggling between work and education hadnt affected my academic performance at all... I got 2.966 (better than I thought). I scored A B B for 2D Anime, Digital Media Integration and Storyboarding respectively. I guess that means I was meant to do media design after all. Still, I need to 'strengthen' my focus in the next few modules and try not to let anything outside affect my psychological aspect for the next 2 months or so.
I wouldnt be surprised if I see more faces missing from the lesson when I head back to school next week... all I can say is that those students who take their studies for granted got their just desserts.

No comments: