Monday, April 09, 2007

Random talk on SK, SM 3 spoilers and more 'rage'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROMEO, KARENN AND STEPH
21 more days...!

Insane stuff going on... yes, another customer had gotten me hopping mad wif a very huge insane order yesterday... I was so pissed I ripped off part of a ball-point pen and cut my thumb in my brief moment of fury. And i had to endure the rest of the day with a bandage over my sore thumb, lest the blood continues to flow. Well, at least I got to show a bit of my Venom rage to a balding male customer by behaving very aggressively (I swore he ordered TWO drinks, when he claimed he had ordered only ONE!! DON'T LIE TO ME). And upon seeing that jabroni looking really scared soon after, that definitely made me feel a lot better (and I guess I will haf to resign come mid May).
Earlier on, I enjoyed a two-hour break between 2 to 4 pm by going to Ngee Ann City Kinokuniya to read some books... one of them being the novelization of Spider-Man 3... now I know roughly how the story goes (and no, I won't be providing any spoilers regarding Harry Osborn, Flint Marko or Eddie Brock). On the way back to Shaw House, I decided to go ahead and buy a 3-pack set of Spider-Man cars... modelled for Spider-Man, Symbiote Spidey and Venom.
Jeff arrived upon recovery from high fever at around 9 pm, and dismissed me for late dinner (as promised by Iskandar earlier). At least I don't need to starve all the way til 10 (seeing that there were very few customers on a Sunday night).
I will talk about another thing... oh yes, I had absolutely no idea that there was an SK event at Vivo City on Sat afternoon, when my main objective was to buy a Masked Rider figure at Toys R Us... Stefanie Sun arrived at around 3 pm, and it sure was crowded... wif a lot of Yanzi fans at the ground floor and second floor. The only other celeb I could spot among the overwhelming crowd was Jean Danker (emcee for the event, equally stick-thin like Yanzi). That all happened before I rushed to work on Sat... if this is any indication to what's in store on May 1st, then I guess I'd better reach Vivo City earlier... before the gala premiere of the long-awaited film on everyone's favorite web-slinger officially begins...

No comments: