Thursday, April 26, 2007

Drowsy days ahead, and a song dedication of fiery sorts



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GLENN JACOBS AKA KANE!!
5 MORE DAYS!!!

So I was right all along... the gala premiere of Spider-Man 3 was indeed at Vivo City... but the bad news is, it was held YESTERDAY and there were NO PUBLIC SESSIONS after 5 pm?!? Seems like Im not fated to snap a few pics of any celeb after all... but that doesnt really matter. At least I can try to watch the film next Tuesday evening... or ANYTIME next month. :-)

Oh man, I nearly fell asleep trying to finish up the website assignment on my customary online shop (on Spider-Man merchandise, hehe)... in fact, I've been losing my ability to stay awake for no valid reason. Yet it somehow disappoint me to know how pathetic the attendance for most classes had been for the past few days. Im not one to judge others whatsoever, but if the 'regular absentees' don't find a certain balance in their studies and other stuff, chances are they will be bound to lose some priority.

Today, the Big Red Monster turns 40, and Im dedicating his theme song to him as well as to all the Kanenites all around the world! He is still going strong after a decade of hell-bent destruction in the WWE... not to forget a starring role in a horror movie named "See No Evil" :-)
(Who can forget that he used to portray a deranged dentist or a Kevin Nash imposter... or even a Christmas creature??)

The wonder of the world is gone and old for sure
All the wonder that I would have found in her
As a hole becomes another strike to burn
An old flame returns

Every intuition fails to find it's way
One more table turned around and back again
Finding I'm all lost and found when she's not around
When she's not around, I feel it coming down!

Get me what I could never ask for
Connect me and you could be my chemical now
Give me the drug you know I'm after
Connect me and you could be my chemical...

When everybody wants (the chemical of) your soul
When everybody wants (the chemical of) your soul
Slow, and everybody wants you
So, slow and everybody wants your soul
Give me what I could never ask for
Connect me and you could be my chemical now
Give me the drug you know I'm after
Connect me and you could be the chemical...

You could be the chemical...
You could be the chemical...
You could be the chemical...
You could be the chemical

No comments: