Monday, April 02, 2007

Close to unleashing VENOM RAGE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WATI AND MELISSA


Thanks not to a bloody-fucking stupid Japanese customer, I actually tore the zipper of my uniform yesterday!! You see, this Jap fella (a tall guy in his 30s) ordered 4 burgers, some fries and family prawns... altogether the cost was 34 dollars. I told him to wait, and what did he do?!? He took the number tag and went off shopping... without even paying first!!! Trying to play an April Fool's trick on me, is it?!?! Obviously I was damn fucking pissed off, for I knew all too well that if he didnt come back, that means I would have to cancel the whole order and risk getting scolded by Iskandar for 'swiping the card' yet again. Eventually, the ass-clown did return half an hour later, and I managed to make him pay for the food. Seriously, i was very close to punching that guy's face, but I knew that if i were to do that, I might get terminated, or worse, thrown into jail... still, I went super-ballistic inside the kitchen, and in a moment of foolishness, TORE the zipper of my uniform!! I was so humilated, I quickly rushed to the office and changed to a new uniform. So much for trying to be like Hulk Hogan. To think that I brought this April Fool's trick upon myself. Still, I could have launched my full Venom fury and given him either a chokeslam or a Pedigree or even an FU outside if I had a choice (but truth be told, I am a person of certain tolerance, and will get real psychotic only when someone tries to get into my nerves). I could have done the same thing to that bloody mutant who kept going around begging for money while covering his eyes (antisocial, messed up freak), but so far he had not made a comeback. And when he does, I'll be ready!!
On the bright side of things, I knocked off early from work (due to lack of customers on a Sunday night) and had earlier bought some minature Ninja Turtles, as well as a PVC Masked Rider Blade figure. Aiming for the other 3 BOARD Rider figures and a few more Spider-Man movie toys to add to my collection... :-)

No comments: