Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Yet another unpleasant encounter!



Fucking hell... just when I haf barely gotten over that very frustrating experience with that idiotic Jap customer who hadn't paid for the food he'd ordered before going shopping on Sunday, there must yet come another jabroni... only this time, the experience had left me rather confused and speechless. You see, this female customer in her 30s actually remembered me serving her 2 WEEKS AGO (come on, how can you expect me to remember something that happened soooo long ago?!? It would be ok if it was two days ago, but TWO WEEKS?!?! Dude, u seriously need to get a life!) and saying that I actually forgot to pack large fries the last time she came. COME ON LAH PLEASE... ur coming here just to kick a fuss on that?!? Why the hell won't you even bother to come earlier?!? It's not even my fault for forgetting to pack the fries... in fact, I dont even know if I was doing controller that day!! And yet u must push the blame to ME?!? And thinking abt how u came to our place and wanted to make noise on the 'owed fries', was as if Mos Burger Isetan is the ONLY OUTLET in the whole of Singapore!! Dude (and I do mean DUDE), u failed to realise that u can go to 19 other outlets...!! I dare say that ur one freaking stupid, crazy lady... you dare to sue me??? Well I dare you to come back again and say that I owe you something else, and I'll tell you this, "Oh ma'am, certainly you're not going to remember such small details and come back one year from now and say that I forgot to pack something again??". Whatever the case, I must thank you (idiotic lady) for having such a 'good memory', for helping me learn from my mistakes, and also for doing a very good job in PISSING ME OFF. And I will make sure you never, ever come back again... you know how I'm going to do that? I will first give you a chokeslam, and then i will give you the finishing move used by the wrestler who has an amazing undefeated Wretlemania record, and had won the World Heavyweight Championship last night... that's right, I'm talking about the Undertaker's TOMBSTONE!!!

Speaking abt work, it is indeed quite clear that it is indeed not worth staying at work beyond May... esp since it's been taking up way too much of my freedom at night.

No comments: