Monday, February 04, 2008

Early dismissal?? WOO HOO!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Edmund Chen

Whoa, am I lucky or what! Today I went into the Teletubby lab for PNP lesson, and the teacher straightaway told me that I can be dismissed early, given my good attendance!! Meaning I can get to go back home early!! :-D

Yesterday was quite a hellacious day... my backache nearly deterred my chances of making smooth ST (stock transfer) deliveries to 2 different outlets... but unlike someone who threw in the towel after being caught in the rain, I did not complain a single bit, not even when my back continued to ache. That person's horrible attitude had made me reflect on my overall performance at work, and boy am I glad that I am nowhere as playful or whiny as that person. That also prompted me to finalise my decision in 'absolute deletion'.

Still dunno when my back would get better... :-(

No comments: