Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More rantings about MKP

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Maria Kanellis, Gary Huang and Eunice

Ok, I guess I better reveal MKP's name now... since he likes to find fault on other people, now it's my turn to make him more infamous.

Sean Koh aka Mr Kiam Pa, Mr Hao Lian Zhu, Mr Egoistic, Mr Moronic, Mr Retarded, Attention Seeker... call him any name you like.

And his name stands for...


It's really sad to know that such insecure, over-sensitive, egoistic, obsessive, jealous and low-class people like Sean Koh have to exist in this world. I know he's not the only one, but the thought of encountering such a person upclose is enough to make me go sick in the stomach. Not just me for that matter, but particularly ANYONE. At least Edison Chen was sincere and repentant to admit his mistakes and apologize to everyone over the web photo scandal that's been going on for some time, but this guy remains unapologetic and utterly remorseless over his sins that had lasted for more than a year!!! Even if MKP were to ask for forgiveness someday (which I doubt will ever happen, given his stubbornness), he will still be UNFORGIVEN. And yes, There WILL Be Blood.


Sean Koh (or should I call you MKP?), you should thank me and many others for making you infamous right now. You have just made yourself Mediacorp fans' Number 1 Enemy. It's obvious that you became an extra only because you wanna 'get close' to the artistes around you, not for money or experience!!! You are no better than the chilidish spammers who insult any celeb in the forums. You keep saying that some people should take a look at themselves in the mirror, but I think that YOU are the one who should look at yourself and do some soul searching, damnit!!! For goodness sake, please stop going after the artistes and look for another job, or retake your O levels if you have the B***s to!! You don't understand what I say??? Then let me use simplified English for this last phrase... If you want some, then COME GET SOME!!!

I don't wish to waste any more time expressing my hatred towards a donkey in my blog.