Thursday, February 28, 2008

Presentation time

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mark Pereira and Rachel

PNP portfolio presentation in the morning went quite smoothly, the teachers gave me mostly good comments. And to think that I could actually lose sleep the night before worrying on how it's gonna turn out! But of course I'm not gonna get too cocky on that, I am gonna do a few more adjustments before sending the documents for print.

I received an SMS from a friend stating that Fel will be involved in some show that also involves fans being part of her 'concert', cos she plays a pop star named Cherry (yep, Feimao's real name!!) in an 8-part drama. Problem is, one needs to be free on both 10th and 11th March in order to be able to be part of 'Cherry''s fanclub. And I'm only available on 11th March, hmmm. More details can be found at http://www.chenfengling.com/

I read MKP's blog, HAHA HUOGAI!!! It seemed that someone stole his handphone while he went filming. SERVES YOU RIGHT, Mr Siao Kia!!! That will teach ya for badmouthing others and harassing several artistes!!! I think it will be even cooler if his camera is next to get stolen!!!

3 comments:

“达人” said...

hey tanat...
I also feel shiok when read his entry that his phone is stolen...

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Yep, I feel the same here. I wont be surprised if the thief has got a vendetta towards MKP... he gonna end up like Edison Chen soon! :-D

“达人” said...

and the next one indeed