Monday, February 18, 2008

Seeing my Dad off...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Paris Hilton and Kelvin Lim ZX

The lunch outing after church service yesterday was not enjoyable at all. To think I had wasted 2 hours waiting for my parents to finish with the Breakfast counter... then I followed them and a few more church friends to some HK Street restaurant. Food was ok, but did little to ease my boredom. So I went out and took bus home, feeling a little grumpy and pissed, and thats all I gotta say. Didnt help either that my digicam had suffered some 'injuries' earlier on (more on that later). :-/ Internet time from 2 to 3.45 pm, before the three of us (me, Dad and Mum) headed downstairs to be given a lift to Changi Airport by Uncle Roland. Seems like there were lotsa people going to Darwin... judging by the long queue at the Budget Terminal :-O

We had a drink by the cafe located within the Budget Terminal, and then by 5.15 pm, Dad went into the departure hall. He would be going back to Thailand to continue his missionary work. After Dad checked inside, Mum and I took the free shuttle bus to Terminal 2... she headed to T1, while I took a separate Skytram to T3 (my first time going there).


T3 doesnt seem much different from T1 or T2, that's all I can say. The environment looks almost the same, maybe bigger by a bit.


After 30 minutes of recce around, I took a Skytram to T1, had my dinner there, and then took a bus back home. One I was back home, I watched a rather lame but funny film titled "Around The World In 80 Days", which had very little reference to the original story by Jules Verne!!! I mean, since when did the 'Frenchman' Passepartout become a Chinese martial artist known as Lau Xing??? And played by Jackie Chan some more... AWWW COME ON!!!

No comments: