Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fortune Foodcourt n LFI Wellness at Marine Parade

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Yong Qing and Olivia


Quite a dull start... only 3 of us Vincent fans (sorry, but I chose not to reveal the names of the other 2) were present at Marine Parade Block 89. Marcus Chin and Vincent were among the few guests present for the grand opening of the Fortune Foodcourt and LFI Wellness Sanctuary. Vin spent abt half an hour in the newly opened foodcourt, then he and the other guests went up to the Wellness center located at the 2nd level, spending an hour there. I got kinda attracted to a female VIP in pink dress, she still looked chioh even at 40-something... oh, and she got quite a good figure too!!! (My mum later told me that she saw Marcus hosting some S-Pop Hurray event at Plaza Singapura at around 1.30 pm, which explains his quick disapperance after the ribbon-cutting). Vin then drove off at abt 1315 hrs, but not before wishing the 3 of us 'Happy New Year'. Although we were saddened by the fact that we couldnt take pic wif him, at least he got to see us (i mean, it would be strange if he didnt notice us at all, rite?). But then agin... I was more disappointed by another thing (way too obvious)...


TAY PING HUI!!!! WHY YOU NEVER TURN UP FOR THE EVENT??? YOU OWE US AN EXPLANATION!!!! :-((((

As the other 2 left for lunch elsewhere, I took a bus to Eunos, and took a train to Bugis... had lunch at Bugis Junction and watched a movie there...


The one titled "Jumper". Yes, the action film starring Hayden Christensen, Rachel Bilson, Jamie Bell and Samuel L Jackson. A little lower than my expectations (plot and character depth not very strong), but still quite worth the watch (my biggest complaint is... the film is way too short at only 85 minutes!!!). I personally think that this film is many times better than "Ah Long Pte Ltd" (which I am so not gonna watch at all, not even in DVD). I thought it would be cooler if 'Mace Windu' (Jackson) and 'Anakin' (Christensen) as well as Jamie Bell wielded lightsabers for this show while 'jumping'... haha, kidding!! I know Im too much of a Star Wars geek. :-p Right after the film ended, I went back to the Kovan heartlands to join my parents for dinner.

And obviously, I chose not to go for the Chingay Parade at the City Hall region. Would rather spend more time with my parents and concentrate in updating my blog, like what I'm doing now. :-p

No comments: