Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pictures taken at River Hong Bao Park 2008 (day time)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Valerie and Elis

I went to the Singapore River area on Sunday after church... this year's River Hong Bao displays (for the 12 animals that is) don't seem very interesting compared to last year's, cos they're all made of branches instead of some colorful cartoon-like designs. True enough, I spent only about half an hour there cos the ambience there just didnt seem good at all. Although I am a full-bred Singaporean, I can't help but think that I behave like a tourist, going by the way I snapped pics of anything that looks magnificent.

Pics of the Esplanade...
Entering the River Hong Bao region...

The 12 animals, from rat to pig... kinda dull, will look better at night.

Rat-themed decorations all over plus the God of Fortune (doesnt look as good as last year, but oh well)

Random pictures
Stay tuned for pictures of the 12 animals taken at night

No comments: