Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good Lord Almighty... shocking cover gal!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tengku Adil and Itha

First and foremost, I wanna congratulate Mr Collin Yeow and Mr Adrian Yap for winning the Amazing Race Asia 2!!! You certainly did our country proud...!! :-)

My digicam got some 'injuries' recently... I can't elaborate on how that happened. Somehow the communication between the USB port from the digicam to the computer could not be established. But not to worry, I found another way to transfer the pictures, and that is by the multi-function flash drive unit that I hadn't used for some time. Great success!! :-)

I won't be posting much for the next few days starting from this Friday due to the PNP project that I need to complete. But in the meantime... I wanna show you something that caused me to go weak all over... SHENG JING PO!!!

Something that made me blush non-stop... MISS GORGEOUS!!! (pouts lips)


And something that nearly made me wanna transform into VENOM!!! I have only 3 words to describe the Queen of Caldecott Hill... VERY HAWT MAMA!!! OH BEHAVE BABY


If you wanna risk getting nosebleed or cardiac arrest, I suggest you grab your copy of 8 days asap, cos that's all the pics I'm gonna show you.
And Edison Chen, you oughta be ashamed of yourself for the huge mess you've gotten yourself into!! Not just you, but the 'co-stars' in your videos, and the one who 'helped' distribute the pictures all around the WWW!! As far as I know, your bright future is already starting to go into ruins... I feel bad for you and the gals (esp the one who exposed her 'bush' for everyone to see) >:-(

No comments: