Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Finale of NTUC show

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Anton and Ruijin

Another delayed entry... regarding what happened yesterday. Nothing much happened in the first half of today (due to half-day in school), other than dreadful portfolio presentations.

YESTERDAY...
I was surprised to discover, upon getting up from bed, that my back seemed to have healed??? Praise the Good Lord!!! :-O I then got changed and went to school, where I had a rather dull day as usual, from 9 am to 1.30 pm... then I reached home at abt 2 pm, tried to touch up on project presentation. I left the house at 5 plus, reaching AMK Hub by taxi and bought a takeaway of Meatball Marinara from Subway. I reached Mediacorp at 1840 hrs, then tried to behave like John Cena as I made my way upstairs.

And the first person I had to see after getting out from toilet at the Mediacorp reception is Mr Kiam Pa!!! Why him of all people??? -_-" MKP aka SK stated recently "He must be thinking how come of all people he must by chance saw me in mediacorp"... you're damn right when you said that, but truth is, I already suspected you would be there!!! And please, your hair still sucks!! And so does your English... >:-@

Anyway, I met up with Michelle and Irene (fellow Naturals), and we were led to the interior studio by that Indian Michael Jackson/Kumar lookalike (hee hee!!). We then got into the studio (which is terribly small), where we saw Karen and another Natural (sorry, forgot the name), as well as the Felicia fans.

And my worst fears were confirmed... MKP got tickets for the NTUC show as well??? :-O Seeing him sit in front of the Felicia fans made my blood boil... the others have nothing to say :-/ And soon after that, I got teased for smsing the same time as 'my lover'... ME AND MKP?!?! NO WAY PLEASE!!

Anyway, the show started off wif Nat and Fel singing the song "Gong Xi Da Jia He Xin Nian" (yes, that song from the 2008 CNY album), then came a game segment. During the gourmet sesion, Fel and Nat sat at one side of the stage (the one at the side of the Nat fans that is)... I waved to Fel, then the pretty gal smiled back and waved... I was like "Oh my god!!" and started blushing!! Lucky I not made of ice, otherwise I sure 'melt away'!! :-P After the gourmet session came Fann Wong, and the Fannatics obviously went wild as she sang "Chun Tian Lai Le" (another song from the 2008 CNY album). Then came 2 more games, and the show ended at 9 pm, wif Nat, Fel and Fann getting back on stage.

Sigh if only I had the power to manipulate the flow of time, then would I be able to take picture wif Felicia once again. It may be good enough that she saw me (and the others as well)... but sigh, I find it sad that Fel and Nat dont even haf much time to interact wif the fans right after the NTUC show... having been rushed to the changing room within mere minutes. Oh well,t least I got to take pic wif Nat again. Me and the Fel fans could only wish Fel a Happy Lunar New Year as she headed for the changing room... MKP seemed to have made a very quick getaway, I seriously hope he go eat s**t and die one of these days.

After that, me and the other Naturals got a lift to Bishan MRT station. When I got home, me and Dad watched the whole 3 hours of the Peter Jackson blockbuster "King Kong", a remake of the 1933 classic. This film starred Naomi Watts as actress Ann Darrow, Adrien Brody as scriptwriter Jack Driscoll, Jack Black as filmmaker Carl Denham and Andy 'Gollum' Serkis providing the motion capture for King Kong.

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous Lunar New Year!!

No comments: