Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Days of sianness at IE

Happy Birthday to Sheila Ou, Zixiang and Joseph

Ok, I guess I have to reveal where I work... I work as an assistant admin officer for some company named EBIS. Nothing so fanciful right? I have to shuttle between 2 places, National Library and IE S'pore located at Bugis Junction. Both places are abt 10 mins apart. I was close to finishing some categorising assignment by the end of yesterday, til Mr X told me that I have to do stand-in at IE S'pore from 2 pm to end of the day. Worst part is, I was not issued a laptop beforehand!! Obviously I was damn pissed off... had to waste abt 4 hrs idling at the desk, til 6 pm. The moment I got home, I had to finish up on the assignment til abt 12 midnight.

Today ah... even more sian. I had to report to IE S'pore again, and stay there for the whole day! But since I wasn't given any assignment, I guess it's free and easy, so I surf a bit of the Net. I did go back to NLB to submit the assignment via email during lunchbreak. Stay at IE S'pore from 1 to 6 pm, then head back home.

Hor hor, Thai PM Samak Sundaravej is in deep shit now... he is in danger of getting stripped of his office by court order... for receiving payment from appearances in 2 'live' cooking programmes??? That is so totally against the code of the constitution!!! And yet judges did not ban Samak from politics, and his People Power Party (PPP) said immediately after the ruling that they would re-elect him as prime minister. What is this world coming to??? :-(

No comments: