Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Slack day for first day at work

Happy Birthday to Keanu Reeves and Kelvin Ang

I can't think of what to type today. I just started work at a place where I can't reveal as of yet (somewhere in the city region). I have to learn quite a lot of stuff I have never learnt in ITE life... databases for stuff like business, finance, and even Michael Porter's Five Forces (whatever that means). Fortunately, ny first day is quite slack, so no pressue as of yet. I work from Monday to Friday, 9 to 6. Regarding my own work, I'm gonna remain as low-profile as I can. No way am i gonna be as abominable or boastful as a certain someone...


Reminder to anyone in general (not just the Jonatics of course)... tune in to Channel 5 to catch Jonathan Leong in his very first acting role in tonight's episode of "Calefare"!! ;-)

No comments: