Friday, September 26, 2008

F1 SingTel Grand Prix debuting




Happy Birthday to Adam Koh and Rebecca Lim

The Grand Prix is gonna debut tonight!! I bet it's gonna be as thrilling as most other F1 races, or even as exciting as the Boonta Eve Classic seen in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace... the one that Anakin Skywalker won of course. I need to look for a good location to see the action 'live' tonight and tomorrow... :-)

And I do have something to say to that abomination known as Koh Tze Seng!! Listen up, young man!! You may have gotten a stint in the F1 pit stop crew or whatsoever, but you are still a disgusting freak, and you are the REAL DONKEY. You may be slim, healthy and 'sexy' now, but your heart, mind and soul are still as corrupt as ever, and you are forever full of crap. Who ever said I was going to outwin you?? What happened to "Mr Discerning" huh? Fancy you insulting your parents and even your grandma for trying to stop you from spending so much money on your stuff or wasting your time on your meaningless and WORTHLESS activities. Do you think I like to insult you??? The more you spew nonsense, the more uncomfortable I get, and the more I wish you were dead!!

Believe it or not, I'm actually dying to search for you one of the 3 days during the F1 SingTel Grand Prix, and see how you respond upon seeing my 'ugly face'. Then again, I'll rather wait another day, and then when that day comes, I will proceed to hunt you down and give you an ass-whooping you will never, ever forget!!

And one more thing, MKP... you are like a leopard who never changes its spots, a bigtime jerk who will forever be unforgiven in the eyes of many. I will never forgive you for who you are and what you've done... and I do hope that someday God can forgive for what I do to you.

And that's the bottom line, cause Tanat said so!!

1 comment:

welcome tuu > Jess-lurves-foreva @ blogspot.com said...

Hello Tanat:D
wahh..change new dispplay picture uhhh~ Handsome arhhh!! hahaha=)
Happy Birthday to artistes again=) wahaha. Goodbyes