Monday, September 01, 2008

Second day of RSAF Open House, with a cutie pie

Happy Birthday to Yuching and Trina

This was how yesterday went...

Went for Sunday service with family from 9 to 10.15 am. Then go for lunch at Serangoon. After that, I took train to Hougang Interchange and took free shuttle service to the Air Force Museum.



This time around, I purposely entered the fairground much earlier, just so I could take a look around the entire region and see the different types of aircraft models. But don't worry, I ain't gonna upload any photos of the surroundings here, I'm going 'straight to the point'.

I went into the Main Stage hangar at about 1345 hrs, basically to rest from all that walking. Unlike Saturday, when Jess' performance came a little later than planned, the programme went as according to schedule. True enough, the cutie pie named Dawn Yeoh got on stage at abt 1425 hrs, sang 2 songs and then played some games, most of which got something to do with cuteness factor.


While Dawn was giving out prizes to a few lucky winners, me and Source decided to leave the place early and take taxi to Radiogate, and we waited alongside Hoetian and 2 more gals (who also went for the event) for slightly more than an hour. Dawn finally arrived at abt 4.50 pm... and of course we took picture with her. I didn't do the Shawn Michaels thing, cos Dawn had to rush back inside for filming, robbing me of the chance to get her autographs. So baiscally, it's only 'half the mission fulfilled'. Still, I praised the Lord silently for getting the chance to take picture with her again... :-)



Then me and Source went to have dinner at Toa Payoh, and took a train to City Hall. City Link Mall indeed got very heavy human traffic, mostly due to the Nike 10 K Human Race. We only stayed for a while, then left at abt 7.30 pm. No sign of Joanne (who was part of the race), but I did see many leggy babes around Esplanade Park and the Padang region. See until my eyes got sore, and I nearly wanted to dig them out... oh well, can always see Jopeh another time.

2 comments:

welcome tuu > Jess-lurves-foreva @ blogspot.com said...

wow you are so lucky. i went the RSAFopen house but no take photo with her. you ahhh. so the very lucky lehhh.. lucky chance to take photo with the 7-princess.anyway you mind if you can update me on where can take picture. (sorryfor this) never mind de.
but i appologies for this idea.

TaNaT DaMaN said...

You mean to say u took picture of Jess on stage, but not with her. Very very easy... rush out of the Air Base and take taxi to Radiogate lor (back gate of Mediacorp)... thats the only possible place where u can get to take pic wif her. Hmm, and I took pic wif Jeanette only once. She got no outdoor event for very long liao