Saturday, September 06, 2008

Gathering with a Super Sweetie! :-)

Happy Birthday to James Tay and Joyce


I think I woke up abit late today... at 8 plus. I did a bit of the company categorization assignment given to me by one of my colleagues (the biggest priority for the time being). Then at abt 11 plus, I went with Mother to Heartland Mall, to buy new shoes for work. Fearing that I may be late for the badminton meeting, I took a taxi to Tampines Interchange, had a quick lunch at KFC and then took a bus to Tampines West Community Centre. Reached there a few minutes late, but that's ok... there were abt 16 of us in total. Best of all, no security!! :-p

Of course Qiuting the Lee Young Ah lookalike (yes, really!!) was delighted to see me... but soon after I was even more delighted to see Shi Ying and Jia Xi there!! :-D We had about 2 hours of badminton at the sports hall. I admit that I still suck badly at badminton (having ost to nearly everyone in singles rounds), but that's ok really, most importantly I enjoyed myself as much as everyone else. QQ was the Gold Standard of badminton, having won nearly all the matches against different people. Shi Ying followed closely at 2nd place. I can't recall who was third... hmmm, maybe Delphine? I only knew that she had to leave halfway for another appointment...


By 3 plus, we decided to stop playing, and before leaving the sports hall, we gathered for group shots and individual shots.


Miss Natty Shi Ying and me


The very cool Jia Xi and me


Me with the super sweet Lee Young-ah... WHOOPS, I mean QQ :-p



Then we washed ourselves up a bit and had a short break at McDonald's outlet located at the ground level of the community centre. Then we (abt 12 of us, Jia Xi later joined the fray) took bus back to Tampines Interchange, and had dessert/late lunch at Pastamania. For me, I had chocolate mousse. After we were done. we went down to look around the mooncake stalls at the ground level, and soon after we decided to go our separate paths.



As for me, I got back home to have dinner with Mother and Tris. That is one gathering worth remembering, I'm actually glad I went for it. :-)


Next up... Home and Design at Expo!!

No comments: