Thursday, September 04, 2008

thoughts on political unrest, and meet-ups

Happy Birthday to Utt, Fannie and Diyana

It was good to see Jonathan Leong in his very first acting role (a cameo btw) on Tuesday night... he looks natural and got good comical timing. I actually expected him to be acting outdoors, it's a pity that his guest cameo seems to be a little marginalized by Joleen whacking Andy's 'brotherhood' in the recording booth. Hmmm... hope to see more of him on TV in the near future... :-)
I'm not too pleased with the recent political situation in Thailand. Thaksin may be out of the spotlight since he's seeking political asylum in Britain for the time being, but now it seems that the anti-government protesters in Bangkok have turned their attention on the current Prime Minister Samak Sandaravej. Because of the clash that had led to several injuries, Samak had to call for a state of emergency, while trying to solve the situation without staging another coup. Like C-3PO would say, "sometimes I just don't understand human behavior..." :-/

Ok ok, back to business. I was given a choice... go for the Bazaar Sale at good ol' Mediacrop, or a certain sports match at Tampines on Saturday. After much thought, my decision is... to see her once again. This was what I've been waiting for, right? Can also get to meet up with other friends, heh. Still I hope I can keep my emotions in regular check... and speaking abt which, I think I finally found the right time to put up the song that I had waited for soooo long to put up. Not really one of my favorites, but still worth listening. :-)

MISS YOU- Westlife

I can't sleep, I just can't breathe
When your shadow is all over me baby
Don't wanna be a fool in your eyes
Cause what we had was built on lies
And when our love seems to fade away
Listen to me hear what I say


I don't wanna feel, the way that i do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna say it straight from my heart
I miss you...

What would it take for you to see?
To make you understand
That i'll always believe (always believe)
You and I can make it through
And i still know, I can't get over you
Cause when our love seems to fade away
Listen to me, hear what I say

I don't wanna feel the way that I do
I just wanna be, right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart (see us apart)
I just wanna say it straight from my heart
Oh baby I miss you, i do...

Cause when our love always fades away
Listen to me hear what I say...

I don't wanna feel the way that i do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart (oh no, see us apart)
I just wanna say it straight from my heart
I miss you, I miss you, I do...

I don't wanna feel (don't wanna feel)
The way that I do (the way that i do)
I just wanna be (just wanna be)
Right here with you (right here with you)
I don't wanna see (don't wanna see)
See us apart (see us apart) oh baby
I just wanna say it straight from my heart
Oh baby I miss you, I do

No comments: