Friday, November 30, 2007

Asian TV Awards Red Carpet madness at Suntec City

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Christian Cage, Magdalene and Yu Ling

Wahaha, I can't believe it!! Mr Syed was on MC ytd, so Advanced 3D lesson from 4 to 6 pm was cancelled!! Meaning that the entire class can go off at 4 pm (after GDMD and PNP that is)... I quickly changed into black t-shirt and walked from school to Kembangan station, where I took a train to Bugis. I went around good ol Bugis Junction (still one of my fave hangouts of course) and then went to Ling Image to print out 3 posters (2 of which I will bring tomorrow!!), and man I haf to say that the girl named Pei En is damn cuuuute!!! Her voice sounds too much like Dawn Yeoh lor... feel like pinching her cheeks the next time I see her; she looks too sweeeeet!! I think I must go to that place more often if I want to print more Photoshop documents :-p

Anyway, after I got the documents, I decided to head to Suntec City (time of arrival: 1730 hrs) to check out the red carpet walk for Asian TV Awards... the moment Sonia Couling (former MTV VJ from Thailand who just got married) came out as interviewee at 1830 hrs, that's when the frenzy began. For the next 1.5 hours, the fans screamed like mad as celebs from Singapore and all over Asia made their way on the red carpet...
The few local artistes who made their grand entry were:
Utt, Denise Keller (eeeeww damn skinneh!!), Michelle Chong (aka Adrianna... WOW), Jade Seah (surprise!! she looks kinda cute of course), Desiree Siahaan (host of "Villa Wellness"... another skinneh gal, but healthier and prettier), Aaron Aziz and his jambu wife Diyana, Huang Biren (6 mths preggers), Kim Wakerman (f'hot young thing from Kids Central... a sex symbol in the making!! muahaha), Cavin Soh (last seen in Metamorphosis as a schizophrenic), Rosalind Pho (wats wif the Carlito hairdo???), Jason Chan (aka the Green Sanurai Ranger from "Power Rangers Ninja Storm") Andrea CD'Cruz (flirting wif some long-haired dude... what happened to Pierre???) Adrian Pang (urghhh, pls lose the mustcahe, Mr DOND), Chua Enlai (aka Jacques Ooi)

The only foreign artsites i could recognise were... Kenneth Tsang (bah!! old fogey), Myolie Wu and JESSICA HSUAN!!! I like her a lot, seriously (esp her role in "Parental Guidance")!!! She's so tall and pretty!! :-D
It was kind annoying for Eric to 'cling onto me' after the red carpet walk, but since I had not eaten dinner yet, I made him treat me to a meal at the food court downstairs (I am NOT gay btw). After which, we headed back to the ballroom at around 2040 hrs, where he nearly embarrassed himself by trying to snoop into the ballroom (huo gai!!)... AW COME ON, do u think the organisers are even gonna let u in??? I was right all along abt this, Eric... you are nothing but small fry compared to the numerous local and foreign celebs invited for this event. Thank goodness i chose not to go in to avoid embarrassment. After Eric left, I decided to take a train to Clarke Quay and recce around Central, just so I can get a rough idea on how to reach the ground level at the fastest time possible.
Adrian Pang's voting number: 1900-112-3017
Huang Biren's voting number: 1900-112-3034

And now... some of the pics taken during the red carpet session at Suntec :-)

No comments: