Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tough choices!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO QI YUWU, SUGIH AND MEGAN LUI
Qi Yuwu's voting number: 1900-112-3019
Wah piang eh, this is damn tough!! Just when i have intentions to stay for the entire event at Clarke Quay (where Nat and Fel will be ice-skating), I just found out that there is another event at Tampines Courts Megahouse at 1830 hrs this Saturday... and it involves... my other top fave actress, RUI EN??? BUT WAIT!!! Jonathan and Hady will also be there!!! :-O

This is damn tough... looks like I haf to leave Clarke Quay halfway at around 5 pm, then share cab wif a few more friends to Tampines. I never thought this day would come so soon... the day when there will be two separate events at two different locations, both involving my fave artistes!! This is sure gonna be a very hectic and wild day... @_@"

And bcos of this, I haf decided not to go for the entire ATV awards ceremony on Thursday (I will still lose out to the many foreign guests coming over to this annual event)... I need to be mentally prepared for the challenges that await on Saturday. And one more thing to mark... I AM NOT A DESPERADO!!! I WOULD NOT ATTEND A CORPORATE FUNCTION EVEN IF FIONA IS IN IT!! ERIC IF YOU'RE READING THIS, LET ME TELL YOU THAT I SERIOUSLY HATE IT WHEN YOU PRESSURIZE ME TO DO THINGS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT!! WHY WON'T YOU ASK SOMEONE ELSE INSTEAD?!?! HOW I REGRET JOINING THE FIONA FANCLUB IN FIRST PLACE WHEN IT'S BEING RUN BY A SUPER-PROFOUND AND WEIRD INDIVIDUAL LIKE YOU!!! >:-@


Btw, Rui En appears in tonight's episode of "The Princesses and The Dude"... don't miss out ;-)
Rui En's voting number: 1900-112-3030

No comments: