Friday, November 09, 2007

Hao Lian freak who is in need of punishment!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRIS JERICHO AND JANSON

At first I dont wish to talk about a certain someone til much later, but since things haf gone more serious than anticipated, I have no choice but to comment about him right here, right now.

Apparently, this SOMEONE had been bragging about 'how well-known he is' in Mediacorp, how 'most of the artistes remember him', how he can't get enough of taking pictures wif his fave artistes as often as possible, and 'how popular' he is on Friendster with his ever-increasing list. What he did not mention was how he backstabbed a few of his friends (or lack thereof), how broken his English is, how superbly obsessed he is towards a few of his fave actresses (most paticularly the princesses of Mediacorp!!), how he loves to find fault wif other people, and worse of all, how he shows disrespect to his own parents!! His heart is so full of lust, greed, pride and envy... and he sure knows how to incur the wrath of others whom he pisses off!! >:-(
A quote from his blog...

  1. "I have break the highest friendster profile views in a month again people!This is the highest profile views, i can get in a month now,3016 views in the month of October!!!!!All thanks to my featured favourite artistes!Thank you JOANNE! FELICIA! PATRICIA! JESSECA! YOU GIRLS ROCKS TO THE CORE!!!!! =) If not wrong the other time the highest views, i get is 2905 and now is 3016. (SHOWOFF!!!)This shows that those artistes, i have featured in my friendster is very popular so that people will view my profile hahas!Yup Star Awards is coming,it is only right for me to help promote them and increase their awareness to the fullest!!! =)" (yaya papaya, too popular til people wanna hunt you down and kill you!!!)
  2. I didn't like the idea of going out with my parents always.They are still living in the past,and not the future.I feel that going out with them, makes me feel like a fool.They are just so outdated and old fashion.My dad especially,he don't bother to dress well,he dress like as if he went for super market,he speaks like nobody business,no image at all.People dress to impress, like how the artistes dress always.U don't usually see them wearing home clothes and attend an event,the reason is they are public figure,a prominent person.My mum does know how to dress,but my dad does not,basically he cannot be bothered at all.I can't communicate with them much either,i feel very irritate, when they contradict me without a valid reason.In addition,i don't think there is anything much i can do to change them.I am really piss off already,i will leave them alone and not bothered about them for the time being. (how could u even criticise your own parents, damnit!!)
  3. People remember that i am a "very highly motivated" person!Not easily affected by others! =) (WAHAHAHAHA!!!)
  4. sry hor u r not nobody now,i know most of the ppl in this forum now,who are u? as if anyone cares hahas!!!!!not popular at all unlike me... (dont make me laugh again)
  5. I am a "very civilised and nice person" if i am respected.I am also a VERY HEALTH and HYGIENE conscious person.Always rushing for time. (POOI EH!!!)
Wah lau eh please lor, why wont u eat shit and die, u immature freak!! Nobody ever boasts about his Friendster list... u think u what??? An A-list celebrity or a Harvard graduate is it?!? And you haf absolutely no right to criticise me on what I do and what I wear!! I dare you lah, go ahead and 'show the evidence' to the police and see if you can 'convince' them to throw my @$$ into jail lah... why not you say this about yourself...
"I am a very cunning,boastful,annoying and dishonest person who is overly obsessed over my fave actresses,so much til I want to marry them someday.I love to find fault with others, on what they look like, what they wear, and make them wanna cry for their parents (read: kao bei kao bu).I can't stop poking my big nose at other people's business,and I would even go so far to insult their parents.I think I know everything in showbiz and yes,I can't seem to stop gloating over my ever-increasing friendster list.Most of the artistes recognise me and I simply love the feeling of being remembered!"

I shall not comment about him any further... lest I lose my sanity over a truly evil person. Not worth wasting my blood or sweat or mind over someone who thinks very highly of himself and always want to speak ill about others. Reading his blog makes others wanna puke even more. I hope someday he shall get capital punishment for all his sins...!! So to Mr Sick Freak, if you want some, then COME GET SOME!!! >:-@

No comments: