Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back from a long day! (caution: super long post!)

Man, Im dead beat... I did a lot of things today... can hardly catch my breath here.
At 1130 hrs, I went for lunch at a nearby food center, then took train to Raffles Place... upon reaching Lau Pa Sat, I saw Lina, Rongming and Jeff filming there. I was surprised to see Joey there, and even more surprised to find out that Elvin aka Bluelights (big fan of Lina Ng and Jolin Tsai) is actually a GUY!! Joey and I stayed around til abt 1315 hrs, then we took train to Jurong.
Upon reaching Jurong East Interchange a few minutes after 2 pm, we were about to enter the Fuji Ice Palace, when suddenly Karen called me and told me that it's best to enter at ard 3 pm. So Joey and I headed down to McDonald's, where we met up wif Kai Leng, Joyce and a few more friends. At 3 pm, we headed up to Fuji Ice Palace, and i was super surprised to bump into Pocheng and Yushan there!! It was a super long queue, but eventually we all got seated in the room at ard 1530 hrs. It was there that Nat and Fel thanked us fans, fanclub committee members and their manager for making this gathering possible. The Nat Ho FC members got their membership cards on the spot, and then all the fans gathered for a long and tiring group photo (abt 20 shots I think). Everyone got goody bags as well... inside each pack was a purse, a Silkygirl calendar (wif none other than Fel inside!), and a Vitagen notebook (Fel again!). If I had known earlier, I should never haf put on the ice skates before that. The longer I stood, the more my feet ached. Now I know how agonising it is for Darth Vader to be walking on prosthetic limbs for most of his life, after losing his limbs from the immolation on Mustafar following the legendary duel against his former master Obi-Wan Kenobi. To sum it up, I totally sucked in skating... fell down abt 3 times, and I injured my knee rather badly at the second fall. Most of the time I was holding on to the railing, and bcos of my inability to balance myself, I couldn't complete one full circle and bcos of my experience, I blew the chance to take pic wif Felicia. I could only watch with awe as an old guy skated like a real pro around the rink. @_@ Well, at least I took pic wif Nat before the event... not to forget, I will see them again next Saturday cos they will be skating again, this time at Riverside Central located above Clarke Quay station!! :-)
At 6 pm, when most had returned their ice skates, Aiwah told us to leave by 1815 hrs or else we would haf to pay extra charge. But seeing how the fans crowded around Fel to get her autograph on the calendars, I doubt they would leave so quickly. Me and some of the NATurals decided to leave first, and it was at the MRT interchange that we went our separate ways, myself having decided to watch the PSC Nite at the last minute. I took a train all the way from Jurong East to City Hall, then another train to Ang Mo Kio. I had a very quick dinner at the potato cafe next to the taxi stand at the Hub, and Cherry came to pass me some M & M hamper. After passing to her a purse from the goody bag, I took a taxi to Mediacorp and upon reaching the palce at 1945 hrs, passed the tickets to Meiling's friend Huiqi and her family. And once I entered there, I was surprised to find out who the warmer was... NEW YIQING?!?! :-O Man he was damn funny, lame and qian bian!!!
The PSC episode was of a very exciting sort... the game segment was more challenging than an episode of "Deal Or No Deal", the young contestants for the clothes design and talent contest were impressive (one of the designers was only 11 years old?!?!), Kelly Poon sang her way into our hearts, and Kingone Wang ended off wif a blast. After waiting in vain for Kelly or Kingone to drive out from Radiogate, I decided to head back home at 2130 hrs.
Man, Im getting tired man... will upload pictures in the next few days when i haf the time, so watch this space ;-)

No comments: