Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Coming back home

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Chew Chor Meng, Choon Siong and Eunice (Jonatic)

It's another slack day in school... DVP theory, CUS lesson and Advanced 3D. What happened during Mdm Tan-Shi's lesson was a really good example of students challenging authority and behaving rebelliously. I shan't name the person, but all I can say is that she gotta be ashamed of herself... I shall give 5 pointers:
  1. God did not create you to talk rubbish for nearly the whole lesson;
  2. God did not create you to talk back at the teacher, even if it's 'meant to be a joke';
  3. God did not create you to behave like a monkey in class;
  4. God certainly did not create you to make us suffer under your constant whining
  5. Then again, nobody is perfect, so the only way possible is for you to get a hold of yourself and buck up on your studies. No comments on those who didnt show up for school today though.

I think I better find out more abt the Lucasfilm Animation school one of these days... in the meantime, I dedicate this new Westlife single to the beauty who just returned from Hong Kong a few hours ago... as well as to everyone out there whose family members are living in another country. Yes, that includes Westlife fans :-)

WESTLIFE- HOME

Another sunny day has come and gone away,
In Paris and Rome, I want to go home, mmmmm
Maybe surrounded by a million people I
Still feel all alone, I just want to go home,
Oh I miss you, you know


And I've been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
I'm fine baby how are you
Well I would send them but I know it's that it's just not enough
The words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another aeroplane, Another sunny place
I'm lucky, I know, but I want to go home
I've got to go home


Let me go home...
Im just to far from where you are
I've got to come home
Let me come home...
I've had my run, baby i'm down
I want to come home


And I feel just like I'm living someone elses life
It's like i just stepped outside
When everything was going right
And I no just why you could not come along with me
'Cause this was not your dream
But you always believed in me


Another winter day has come and gone away
In either Paris and Rome, and I want to go home
I miss you, you know

Let me go home...
I've had my run, baby i'm down
I want to go home
Let me go home...
It'll all be alright, I'll be home tonight
I'm coming back home.

No comments: