Friday, November 16, 2007

Trip to ITE Simei... and complaints abt SOME people

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Geraldine (RE and FC fan) and Shawn Liao ZW

For yesterday, it was GDMD lesson as usual. Somehow I found it rather difficult to complete the animation in time, and I seriously hate being asked to get the floating register all the time. I also don't like the fact that announcements had to be made at the very last minute; can't the teachers at least inform us abt 3 days in advance or something? After a quick lunch break in the canteen, the class (only 11 students, tsk tsk) went to ITE Simei for some career fair (much to my dismay, esp since i am the odd one out)... my mouth just dropped upon seeing the basketball hoops on the ceiling, as well as the mechanised seats at the far end for spectators. I dunno how to describe the look of the hall in actual terms... other than awesome and futristic-looking. @_@

Anyway, after a rather short time in the hall, we headed to the canteen (another awesome-looking facility) for a short break, waiting for the bus to come. Upon arriving back in school at ard 1445 hrs, I was relieved to know that the super-huge and troublesome foilo that does not belong to me had been removed from my locker at long last... and hence I will say this clearly: I WILL NOT HELP ANYONE KEEP THEIR STUFF IN MY LOCKER EVER AGAIN.

And now, to talk about the real story behind the folio that does not belong to me...!

You see, this classmate (alright, I shall call him Mr X) asked me to help keep his folio in my locker some 2 weeks ago (why ask me of all people?!?! Damnit lah, go ask somebody else!!)... and then 3 days later, I got a little agitated cos the folio is killing space in my locker and preventing me from putting anything else (that belongs to me btw) inside, so I tried to tell Mr X abt the burden. He told me to keep it inside first til he gets a new lock. Actual fact is, I dont mind helping others, but now it seems that the situation had gotten worse wif Mr X's frequent MIAs (he's been doing this for more than 6 mths already!!).
The days went by, and Mr X did not turn up in school from last Friday to Wednesday... the longer the folio stayed in my locker, the more frustrated I got, and the more I really wanted to dump that folio that's been causing me great inconvenience (and nearly causing me to bleed from the brain). It took an email message and an SMS to get him to come to school... finally!! Talk to Mr X also no use, I simply refused to say a word to him the moment he reached school super-late after the class returned from ITE Simei. The moment he took back his folio, I completely washed my hands off him... why would I waste my time on someone whom I dont even know well? He's not even my brother, so why should i care abt his big ego?
It was no surprise then that Mr Kelvin talked to Mr X abt his red alert status and how close he is to getting fired. From what I can see, even Mr Kelvin has given up on him liao; I'm very sure Miss April would be heartbroken if she hears abt the number of students on the brink of getting fired. Plus a few more jokers who keep coming to school super-late, mostly due to their plain laziness! These people who are in the red alert list would haf to answer for their sins themselves... who can help them if they can't even help themselves? I certainly won't want to interfere in their problems at all... I wonder why do I (along wif a few good souls) haf to be in a class where majority of the students take punctuality and education for granted?
Somehow I think I'm better off signing up for the upcoming Jedi Masters Programme in Lucasfilm Animation Singapore...