Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Galleria Dome opening

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Rebecca "Mystique" Romijn, Priscelia Chan and Huilin

Priscelia Chan's voting number: 1900-112-3037
Elvin Ng's voting number: 1900-112-3020
Edmund Chen's voting number: 1900-112-3012

The punctuality rate today was still as disappointing as always... still got the usual 'Latecomer League' (esp the one who came in gray skinny jeans... good looks, bad attitude). And yes I was very close to killing my group member who reached school damn late (and his name is among the 'Red Alert zoners'). But of course i shall not dwell too much on that... no use whining on others' affairs right? I am really sad over the fact that some students come to school for the sake of coming to school, not for studying and getting a cert. If I were Mr Kelvin, I would haf a really big headache trying to ask everyone to come to school on time.
Ok ok, enough on that. After school finished at 5 pm, I took a train to Novena and went to TTSH to visit Mum (a colleague of hers, who looked rather sweet, was present then; turns out she is also a Mediacorp addict like me, hehe!)... she said the results for the blood transfusion thingy will only be out by Tuesday (that's today to u readers). High chance of her getting discharged earlier, yippee!! If I were to be resting in TTSH for 3 straight nights, I sure would get bored to death...

At 1830 hrs, I left the hospital and took a train to City Hall... cos there was this opening ceremony for a certain Galleria Dome at Suntec City, and Joanne Peh would be there. Before that, I went for a quick dinner at the basement, then headed up to watch the fashion parade. Saw fans like Meiling, Audrey, Hoetian, Adria (cutie pie!!)... and that SICK FREAK whom i shall talk abt in a future post. Anyway, here are some pictures taken during the catwalk session.
By 1950 hrs, we all lost focus on the models, and headed to talk to Joanne and Elvin. Now Elvin's appearance there was something many of us didnt know about beforehand. To my surprise, i saw Andrea Fonseka (MEI NU!!!) as well, and waved to her!! I managed to get Elvin's and Jopeh's autographs to give to a certain Miss J (whom I hadnt been in touch wif for a long time). Edmund Chen was there too, but he disappeared at some point of time; if Esther were present, I'm pretty sure she would go hysterical and shout, "EDMUND!!!!". Funny how come I didnt feel so shy when chatting wif Jopeh, yet when it came to Andrea, that 'Shy Geek syndrome' (yes Cherry, it's the one where I start blushing, get weak in the knees and so on) started acting up...

Still, I thought it was really sweet of Andrea to remember me as the shy dude with the unique name that starts with the letter 'T'... as seen in the last picture.

So after the super-tall Andrea left, I left the place at 2030 hrs exactly... halfway walking out of Suntec, I nearly wanted to go down on my knees and praise the Lord a la Shawn Michaels style (see picture below), but realised that if I were to do so, people would think I'm crazy, so I decided against it. Not to forget, ther were no pyrotechnics to support this appraisal (haha I'm just being lame!). FYI, this post is completed at 0130 hrs mostly due to my inability to sleep (having talked to Andrea again after some time)... am i turning into some night owl or something? :-/

Oh, and the episode of Hey Gorgeous is quite disturbing... do the producers not know about the Muttons' controversy wif the Girl-Next-Door finalists earlier this year? Having the contestants go around Siloso Beach to ask the female passers-by to whip off their bikini tops for a game is soooo distateful and politically incorrect. I'd rather see Fiona whip off her own bikini top than strangers being forced into 'near-outrage of modesty'.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Haha, I think I know who that "Sick Freak" is. :-)