Sunday, September 10, 2006

Final 3 at Plaza Singapura and Youth Park

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZHIZHONG
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FAITH SOONG

A truly crazy day, I must say... Hady, Jasmine and Jonathan were at two venues yesterday afternoon between 3 to 5:30 pm, and indeed the remaining 3 fan clubs came in full force!!
Firstly I went to Plaza Singapura from 3 to 4 pm, then I took a bus to the Youth Park opposite Orchard Cineleisure... I didnt expect Rachel to be there as well (and her birthday is just around the corner)!!! Man I was really surprised... Rachel actually wanted to see Jon. She blushed after Jon waved back at her!!! SO CUUUUUUTE!!! >_<
After that, I went for dinner at KFC wif Jumali, Gerald and another friend (sorry, forgot his name!!)... then I headed back home for a well-deserved rest as well as watch the repeat telecast of the Singapore Idol Final 4 Performance, Extra and Results shows. I realized that I really mised Paul and all the other ousted Idols before him...

No comments: