Monday, September 18, 2006

Off to a class chalet!!

HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO MARILYN, ALVIN LEE AND JAMES MARSDEN (Cyclops/ Richard White)

I'm going off for a class chalet at Pasir Ris today.. will be back here by Wednesday evening. I will be wearing eyeliner for the very first time, muahahaha!! Wish me luck in my quest to get tickets to the SI Finals at either Wisma Atria or Bugis Junction on Wed!! ;-)
I think Im going to spend less time in the Singapore Idol section of the Mediacorp Forums... if not, the whole of the forums so I can find time to face my inner demons.

1 comment:

TaNaT DaMaN said...

No thanks, I already got tickets to the Grand Finals for both Sun and Mon... and I had already been to the Mosh Pit of the Mediacorp stduios a few times... I dont need to get upclose wif them since I already saw them at almost every roadshow. Thanks for the offer anyway... whoever u may be :-)