Monday, September 25, 2006

More pics after the results show!!

I was kinda surprised to know that, upon locating a lot of empty seats at the T01 sector of the Indoor Stadium (shifting down from that dreadful balcony area), the semi-finalists were seated at the row right in front of mine!!! That's right... Primero, Randy, James, Levin, Siew Woon, Wan Hua and Annabelle were there... and indeed they were being rather playful and cheering away after the Singapore Idol winner was announced (read next entry). My only regret was, I didnt ask them to pose for a group shot before they left... sigh, Im still kicking myself in the head.
But I did get to take pic with Roslan as well as Nurul's sister Nisa!!! :-)
Updates on 'Ousted Idols' checklist (those in bold are the 'regulars'):
Terence- He never came!! :-(
Janson- still zilch :-(
James Tay- 6
Levin- 9
Geraldine- 2
Milly- 1
Melissa- 1
Siew Woon- 17!!! (still the most!!!)
Randy- 4
Tengku Adil- I didnt see him :-(
Roslan- 2
Primero- 7
Wan Hua- 8
Annabelle- 12
Charmaine- 1 (hmmm... I didnt see her anywhere either)
Meryl- 2

Pics I haf yet to give away are those of Terence, Janson, Adil and Charmaine

No comments: