Sunday, September 17, 2006

My thoughts on the Clementi MRT Drama

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MENTOR MINISTER LEE KUAN YEW
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO... MY DAD (No, I didn't forget at all!!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JONATHAN PHIPPS
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO XINYI


Its already Sunday and I'm still losing sleep due to my remorse over the stupid dispute wif Mr XYZ. I dunno if Mr XYZ had forgiven me... I think he has. But Im still not very sure leh. Moreover I've already cried enough tears that night as well as on Thurs night after Jasmine got eliminated. So yeah I'll be alright, I hope. I may need to see a psychiatrist if I'm suffering from depression.
Ok ok so maybe I should really get over the traumatic encounter that happened on Wed night... cos what I had been through is NOTHING compared to what a certain Miss Jenny Low had gone thru on Friday afternoon... she was nearly killed by her ex-boyfriend.
And how? That jerk named Mr Kwong KH pushed her off the platform and onto the tracks of the Clementi MRT station. Fortunately, the train driver managed to hit the emergency button, and Jenny managed to run to the side of the train before it whizzed past her... she suffered only bruises and numbness. After the train personnel led her out of the side thru the doors of the train, she was taken to Singapore General Hospital as an outpatient. Yet she managed to sleep well that night and even said that she will still continue to take the train to work.
What else can I say abt Mr Kwong? Considering how he tried to kill his ex-gf, I think he's damn bloody STUPID AND CRUEL. So what if he's got 2 degrees from NUS and scored mostly As in pre-U?? And it was reported that he even worked in a big bank, servicing small and medium-sizee enterprises!! What could possibly have gone wrong??? I think he took the breakup too hard. Which is the reason why Kwong's lawyer later deducted that he could be suffering from reactive psychosis and depression. No wonder many people say that women are often the reason behind man's downfall (see how Eve got Adam and herself into trouble in the first few chapters of Genesis? Ditto when Anakin Skywalker turned to the dark side with hopes of saving his wife from death). But anyway, I felt kinda bad (but NOT sorry) for Mr Kwong. Now he's gonna get charged with attempted murder...
My advice to anyone of you who take the train at the higher-deck stations (i.e.e those that are non-underground)... DO NOT STAND TOO CLOSE OR BEYOND THE YELLOW LINE. THIS IS TO ENSURE YOU MAKE WAY FOR THE PEOPLE COMING OUT OF THE TRAIN AND TO PREVENT FALLING ONTO THE TRACKS!!!

No comments: