Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My thoughts on the Final 4

Happy Birthday to James Tay!! :-)

Why is it that some classmates like to come to school damn frigging late, and yet dont get debarred??? And to think that most of them are GIRLS!!! They come like, 1 hr after lesson... and some even dare to reach the school 2 HOURS LATE!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM!!! DO THEY EVEN WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!! U wait til I mention names next week after the exams... >:-(
Anyway ya, I saw Felicia Chin (she seemed to recognse me from the otehr time at Bishan when i gave her the toy mouse trinket) at the reception counter at abt 6 pm... she still looked pretty without makeup mah, yet I can never understand why she would refuse to let me take a solo pic of her... at least she turned down my request very politely, and even apologised. But yeah it was great to see Felicia once more (as well as let her talk to Meiling and Steph on the phone)... and it was even better for me to be part of the Mosh Pit!!! Oh yeah, did i forget to tell u that I also saw Ken Lim's son Jax??? He's soooo cute!!! :-D

My verdict on the Final 4 in Judges' Choices Spectaculars... with short and simple comments:

Hady Mirza- What can I say, he still rocks!!! 8.5/10
Jasmine Tye- Her breakthrough performances, no doubt abt it!! 8/10
Paul Twohill- Did well wif first song, but his 2nd song seemed a bit questionable. 7/10
Jonathan Leong- Pitching seemed a little off, but he still did a marvellous job. 9/10

No comments: