Friday, September 29, 2006

Surviving the many hours of HELL... in the form of Private Sales

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRYAN WONG YUAN LEE, HAZEL FU, BENJAMIN NG
AND ROISWANDI

The past few days were total madness... cos there were too many customers queuing up within a period of 7 to 8 hrs!!! And it's NO THANKS to a stupid Private Sales event going on at Isetan. Bcos of the great amount of stress I had gone thru, Im only going to describe the hours of sheer pandemonia in the forms of questions that we may never know the answer to, and my own viewpoints:

- Why is it that some part-time crewmembers haf big attitude problems and want to make lame excuses on why 'they cant work for long hours' and that 'they haf to go back home to settle some urgent personal matters wif their parents'??? And why can't they even call the managers and notify them that they cant make it to work at the very last minute??? Shawn and Sherlyn should get a reality check and grow up. SHAME ON THEM!!!
- Why did Roy and Candice quit??? My fave manager's decision could be due to 'exhaustion' or something... whereas the cutie pie had been wif us for less than 2 months and suddenly the decision to resign. That was really very shocking. And now I realized that Im starting to miss Candice a lot, tho i had only known her for a few weeks :,-(
- Why do soooo many customers come to Mos Burger of all places??? There's always McDonald's and KFC to go to mah!!! The more customers, the more we suffer and the more tired we get, and the more prone we are to making mistakes along the way... can't they even spare a thought for us??? We're not slaves for goodness sake... and I think most of my colleagues will agree wif me that it's not good to work like a horse. But what can we do abt it? Going thru all that mad shit is part of the job... bo bian. NO PAIN, NO GAIN
Now I can roughly know how much work (and stress as well) Jonathan, Hady or any of the Final 12 contestants from Singapore Idol had gone thru... signing countless autographs, going for location shoots, rehearsing for their next performances, etc. Which is why Im not quite ready to take up part-time acting yet, let alone be an extra. Im afraid I may not be able to handle the stress of being in the entertainment industry. Then again, I'll never know til I try. For now, I need to find a way to crawl out of this shithole and get back on my feet.
And to that stupid customer who talked real fast (i can somehow tell that ur not even local), kept insisting on buying curry burgers and rushing off for a meeting, if ya aint down wif our terms of service, then I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND... SUCK IT!!!!
As for that stupid old fella who comes to the place regularly yet keeps requesting for the egg yolk to be removed from the Oyako Rice Burger... I got this to say...
YOU CAN'T SEE US!!!

No comments: