Monday, September 11, 2006

The slamming has gotta stop

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL LIN!!!
VOTE FOR JONATHAN THIS WED AND THURS!!!
STAY CUTE AND PRETTY ALWAYS!! ;-)

To my utter shock, some idiot nicknamed Wacaurooroo has created a thread aiming at Rui En's guest performance during the Singapore Idol results show... and boy were many people (mostly Rui En fans) furious over it!! To make things worse, one of the moderators whom I thought I could put my trust on wont even bother to help us, while another one seems to be MIA. After hours of defending and more offending, I couldnt take it anymore... I refuse to post in that damned thread any further. No way am I gonna let those idiots crucify me there. It's not worth the martyrdom. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
And to think that another idiot named Brodman would even say that just bcos we support Rui En, we haf NO TASTE!!! Come on, we chose Rui En, he didnt even choose her for us!! Why not he go take a good look at himself in the mirror before he insults others???? I seriously think that you people who insult Rui En are EVEN MORE TASTELESS!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL!!! YOU HAVE YET TO EXPERIENCE THE FULL POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!!!!
Then again, I think Joakim Gomez from Singapore Idol had it much worse than Rui En, esp since there are much more people who actually hate him for his long stay in the competition and his weak vocals... not to forget that he's only 18. You can refer back to my entry on Joakim dated 31st August, TITLED "Joakim The Conqueror"
Rui En, if u can ever get to read this, I just wanna say that u put on a wonderful show in spite of being nervous. We still love you for who you are, even if you're looking waifish or if your singing isn't really good. We love you not because you're pretty or sweet or friendly... we love you because you're true to yourself and your beliefs. And our support for you will never wane...

Matthew 7:3- Stop judging, or you will be judged. For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you. Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove that splinter from your eye,' while the wooden beam is still lodged in your eye? You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye.
To those losers (Wacaurooroo esp, I will NEVER forgive you, even if it takes a million years!!!) who don't like Rui En at all, you can go love that Japanese comedian named Razor Ramon Hardgay!! And to all those who continue to make fun of her, I just got TWO WORDS FOR YA... SUCK IT!!!!

No comments: