Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Horrid day... in both school and at work

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOUIS LAW!!
Urghhh... Im in a rather foul mood. Just when i thought I need not go to work, my manager called me to say that my name is in the schedule... and I had just arrived home from exams!!
Of course i was close to tears bcos I had gotten myself in a rather unnecessary mess... reaching the place at 1845 hrs. This is all that American-slanged fella's fault for not confirming wif me the schdule beforehand!!! I want him to return me my stupid westlife VCDs by this Thursday!!! And it didnt help that today was Roy's last day with us... oh man we're really gonna miss him. But yeah, soon after 3.5 hrs of work, I could no longer feel any more rage... but the pain is still lurking within my heart. NO MORE LAST MINUTE CHANGES FROM NOW ON!!!
Anyway, I managed to reach school quite early at 1215 hrs, eating my lunch in the canteen wif James, Xiaowei and the others (the elephant-thighed outcast was still as weird as ever, sitting alone and eating her own lunch while listening to her MP3 for countless hours... amazing how she can listen to so much music, yet do rather well in her studies??). The chubby gal who tried too hard to look like Paul Twohill reached the school rather late as usual, but at least she was only 10 minutes late (for now).To my surprise, that lazy, irresponsible bum named Shafri dared to sit for both exams... so it seems that his appeal had been approved huh. I got no comments abt that even more hopeless loser named Fadzyl, who had not been showing up for a single lesson during the last few weeks... I'd rather see him leave the school than stay for another semester... and Rashidah, hohoho she's such a clown!! She reached school 30 MINUTES LATE... almost kena debarred from the OMD exam!!! SHAME ON HER!!! Deep down I couldnt help but snigger... anyway, the questions in the OMD exam were really very tricky, whereas the questions in the Design Fundamentals exam were a little easier. I cant say anything more abt that 'resident couple'... they seem to be WAY TOO INTIMATE wif all that hand-holding, pecking and hugging... URGHHHH!!!

No comments: