Saturday, September 09, 2006

Jasmine at Chung Cheng Secondary!

School ended rather early at 1230 hrs yesterday, so I thought to myself, "Maybe I should go to Jasmine's alma mater since I got plenty of time before the Westlife concert." But then it was damn too much for me to wait unnecessarily at Paya Lebar MRT station... no thanks to misleading instructions... so eventually I reached the bus stop outside the OLD SCHOOL (the primary school, I believe), but then I followed my inner instincts by looking thru the idrectory more thoroughly and realizing my mistake. And so it took me 30 minutes to walk thru the HDB flats and terrace house til I finally located the main gate to the Chung Cheng Sec School (Main). By the time I reached the place (which was quite big btw), I was already sweating like mad (thanks not to the hot weather!). There were abt 20 students present for the vistation, as well as a few fans: Gerald, Jeremy, Fabian, Joyce, Joan and Kendrick (who arrived rather late). Also present were Jasmine's mum and aunts. I felt really honoured that Jasmine liked the drawing I made of her as a warrior princess with a bow. Yep indeed Jasmine looks as cute and pretty as ever. Altogether, the event lasted from 2 to 5 pm... I was late by 1 hour but that didnt matter. After that, a close friend of Jasmine's relatives gave us a lift out to the main road, and then I took a bus to the Indoor Stadium to watch the Westlife concert!! :-)
Links to photos at Westlife concert: http://tanatanakyn.blogs.friendster.com/darkside_blog/2006/09/westlife_in_sin.html
Ok ok, now I'll let the pics do the talking...

No comments: