Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hawaiian Sunset outing

HAPPY DEEPAVALI
Happy Birthday to Whitley Sim

Tell me if Im very smart... I brought along my digicam to Pasir Ris, yet forgot to insert Smartcard inside. GENIUS AINT I!!!
But still, in spite of my carelessness, I still enjoyed myself at the Hawaiian Sunset family outing at Pasir Ris Park... playing soccer like mad wif other youths (including that very impatient and stubborn youngster who has no sideburns) and enjoying the cool breeze (there wasn't any visible haze there either).
The River team did great wif their hula hula dnace... altho I must admit that one of them reminded me too much of Jasmine Tye... not just in terms of build, but also in personality (and that particular girl is also a good singer). But I dont really want to bother abt her...
My lucky draw ticket number was 1117... 3 times I was very close to wiining a prize...

10th prize: 1017 (doh!!)

4th prize: 1114 (bummer!!)

And for 1st prize...
First digit is 1... (getting ready)
Last digit is 7... (heart beating much faster)
Second digit is 1... (very excited now!!)
And the third digit is... (oh my oh my...)
0. (NOOOOO....!!!! SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!!!!)
The winning prize was 1107. Cant believe I was so very close to winning a prize... not once but 3 TIMES!!! But oh well, at least it was worth the anticipation.
To be truthful, I couldve gone for the Style Weddings event instead (had I not volunteered to be the Bus OIC for the second group of GTC members)... but oh well, I guess the Pasir Ris outing kinda made up for the numerous times I missed out on YM. I cannot guarantee attending YM every week, but I will still try. So long as my manager allows me to work on other days other than Saturday...

No comments: