Monday, October 16, 2006

New school, new insight, and yet...

Happy Birthday to Li Ting (Rui En fan)
Happy Birthday to MARK LEE!! (see pic below)
Vote for him at 1900-112-2210!!

New day in school today, yet Im bloody angry over the fact that Miko couldnt report to work ytd. All I wanted to do is collect my uniform and bring it home to wash (hygiene purposes what!!!)... and I was told that I had to take over her, and my of-day was in turn cancelled. And I was like WHAT THE HELL!!! Of course I was damn pissed (and hurt) over that... but then think abt it, Im actually quite cool wif getting my off-day cancelled, and at least I get more money (and Miko gets none)... and I seized the opportunity to exchange MSN addresses wif the 2 cute newcomers Po Cheng and Yu Shan. So u can say that once again, my gain equates to the loss of whoever I took over :-)
And to the Sylvester lookalike Miko, u be glad Im not going to slap your face or 'sue' you the next time I see u in school or at work since Im a Christian, and I dont believe in getting even (no point in doing that, right?)... but I got this to say to u... YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!! Be glad I didnt say those TWO WORDS I usually associate wif those I usually cant stand!! >:-(
Anyway... there weren't any real lessons today, tho it was great to see most of the people back here. I realized I was one of 3 three people to reach the school and attend morning assembly... and then there were the usual latecomers, but at least they still came right... not like those three guys who often absentee themselves during the last 2 terms... most notably that tall bespectacled guy who kept asking me where the lessons will be held, what time lessons end and more irritating questions.
And the haze... who can ignore it? The PSI reading in the afternoon was HORRIBLE... 132!!! The reading dropped to 60 by 7 pm... never thot the dreaded haze would indeed be back 12 years after the last attack.
Oh ya did I forget to mention that Hady and Taufik are on the cover of the new 8 days issue?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey u're so lucky to see all the idols (:
haha
take care (:

Gdine
geraldine.blogspot.com