Thursday, October 05, 2006

My exam results... and de treacherous fool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROYSTON TAN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KELVIN TAN WEI LIAN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WILLIAM CHIN


Hmmm... so I got a GPA score of 2.571 for my first semester in ITE Bedok. Not too surprised abt that, tho I would haf loved to get a little higher. At least I still passed all my modules, didnt I? And my attendance has been around 90%. So I still stand a chance at doing better next time :-)
But the biggest surprise had gotta be Cheryl getting a near-perfect score for her GPA!!! :-o

Oh, and FINALLY... we found out the main reason behind the disappearance of so much money from the cashiers for the past few days... that cunning piece of trash whom I would only address as SI LEIMEN. That LEIMEN had been working at Mos Burger for only 2 weeks... and still working damn slow wif serving the customers at the cashier. And my worst fears came true when Iskandar and Jeff found out that LEIMEN was indeed the THIEF, having stolen so much money from different cashiers. And so he was TERMINATED on the spot (hasta la vista, baby!!)... I only found out abt this as I went for my lunch break... no wonder he didnt come back to continue his shift. Its really a big shame to know that someone we thot we can put our trust on turns out to be a DISHONEST LOSER who actually SNOOPS OUT THE CASH FROM THE CASHIERS INTO HIS POCKETS while serving customers DURING WORKING HOURS!!! What the hell was that LEIMEN thinking?!?! U will regret what u did... Jeff was so nice to haf hired u, and yet u must do this to all of us. I think it's best for you to sell our own body at Changi Village or some brothel, if anyone wants u in first place. Leimen, next time we see your face again, I will not hesitate to beat the living hell off you... and if you're not down with that, then I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA...
Well, you know what they are anyway, so I won't say.
But yeah, it's such a shame to haf so few crewmembers working to the bone... esp since the younger ones still haf studies to attend to. Altho Im happy to know that the super-sweetie Adilah is back wif us, I realized that I really miss Roy and Candice a lot.

No comments: