Friday, October 20, 2006

The sacrifices we make... sigh

Happy Birthday to...
Scott Hall (popular wrestler best known as Razor Ramon in the 90s-era WWE, and as one of a few b@st@rds responsible for causing the death of WCW)
Biondi Goh (church friend whom I hadn't seen or heard from for a loooooong time)

Im really disappointed by the attendance for Digital imaging lesson earlier today... only 16 out of 28 students turned up. And out of the whole class, a handful of those classmates from the AWOL percentile turned up in school for ONLY ONE DAY EACH!!! Oh man, Im getting really pissed here... more details on the 'gone-case students' (read: those who come to school at a super-irregular basis and fail to do their assignments, or even help themselves) in an entry coming up NEXT FRIDAY... watch this space
I hadnt been working for 3 days and now I discovered that there were a huge number of newcomers... I was a bit worried for the cute girl named Bonnie (who looked rather... WOW). She got into a slight mix-up wif a customer's order and would haf gotten lost had Edwin not come to her rescue. Luckily she didnt break down... but I think I would do so if I were her. But then it's no point crying over a small matter cos I've been working at Mos Burger for more than half a year already. What puzzled me tho is the fact that I wont be working so often for the next few days... if that's the case, then I guess I'll be a nice guy by 'not reporting to work when Im not supposed to, or absenteeing myself from work on days when Im scheduled to work'... in short, I dont wish to end up as 'Angelia Ng #2' (sorry, but I don't know you anymore).
Oh ya, before I reported for work, I went to Ngee Ann City and found out abt this Style Weddings event... a few beautiful Mediacorp actresses will be parading in wedding gowns at the main stage... Ong Ai Leng, Eelyn Kok, Le Yao, Jade Seah, Ling Lee and Rebecca Lim. the dates for the event?
21st October- 1630 hrs!!!
22nd October- 1530 hrs!!!
DOH!!! I cant even go for either day... cos Im going to Pasir Ris for some church gathering tomorrow from 3 pm to 9 pm... and Sunday is the Star Awards roadshow at Jurong Point... where I would get to see Jesseca upclose for the very first time (other celebs include Felicia, Michelle Chong, Vincent Ng, Gurmit Singh, Bryan Wong... who can forget Lin Peifen and Dasmond Koh!!) Sigh... how I wish I were able to duplicate myself a la Multiple Man so I can attend two or three events at one time (dont all of u wish you were so?)... unfortunately, Im all too human. So there still has to be a sacrifice made for each event... I hope Le Yao, Ling and Rebecca understand :-(

No comments: