Friday, October 06, 2006

My thanks to the Idol fans!!

First and foremost... I just wann say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TERENCE CAO!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BARBIE HSU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SENGKWANN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JERRALD 'SASUKE'!!!

And now, my list of thank yous to the wonderful fans I had befriended during the few months of Idol Mania... if your name's not here, I am sorry and thank you very much for your kind understanding.

Jasmine's family
Uncle Joe, ... thank u so much for letting me join your fanclub, for giving me and the other Jasmine fans a ride from one place to the other, and helping to book tickets for us in spite of the unpredictable turn of events that happen along the way...
My greatest thanks to Auntie Yvonne, Joan, Joyce and Jeremy, as well as Jasmine's uncles, aunts, cousins and church friends. Without you all, Jasmine wouldnt haf made it far into the Final 3, and we (Jasmine fans) are very grateful for that. May God continue to bless all of you. I love you all loads... hope to see u at the upcoming Hype up concert :-)

Special thanks to Gayle's family, Emilee's folks, Mathilda's folks, Nurul's family, Joakim's mum, Paul's family and Jonathan's family.

Main Jasmine fans...

Jeremy
One of the sweetest Jasmine fans I had seen... having bought tau huey or any food in general for Jasmine before almost every roadshow. I had no idea that u were a member of the Meryl fanclub too!!! Anyway, wanna wish u all the best in your O levels this year!! Do keep on supporting Jasmine and Kelly!! :-)

Gerald
It's so great to haf known u thru Jeremy... Im truly amazed by your continuous screaming for Jasmine at the Mosh Pit during the Spectaculars. Do continue to do the same at the Hype Up concert k? :-)

Jumali
Im truly amazed by your role as moderator to the Jasmine fansite... rock on dude!! Wish u the best in your studies... and enjoy the upcoming holiday (shame that the Hype up concert had to fall on that day, sigh) :-)

Hoonie
Hehe, I really think u bear some resemblance to the actress Halle Berry (hey, she's a beauty after all, isn't she?), esp wif her role as Ororo Munroe aka Storm in the X-Men movies... indeed Im amazed by your ditzy and bubbly nature. I know who u got a crush on, hehe... anyway, hope to see u at Hype Up concert... stay cute and pretty always!! :-)

Kendrick
Thanks so much for comforting me on that ill-fated night... altho some of the things u do at times may be a little unacceptable, I still forgive u and accept u as a friend. Let's continue to show our support for Gayle, Jasmine and Vincent Ng ya? All the best in your O levels :-)

Kailin
Another diehard Jasmine fan who got devastated upon Jasmine's elimination... so glad to haf known u at Mount Emily hangout on late July. Hope to see u at the upcoming Hype Up concert... :-)

Joyce
Im really glad to haf known u albeit a brief time, tho we dont really talk much. Hope to see u at Hype up concert... :-)

Joshua
May the Good Lord bless u in everything u do... keep supporting Jasmine all the way!! :-)

Fabian
Indeed it's great to haf seen u at Jasmine's alma mater in early Sept and at some of the Spectaculars... hope to see ya at Hype up concert :-)

The other Idol fans!

Kai Leng
The very first SI fan I had known when I first became part of the Idol frenzy (mostly by own freewill) on June 17th. Thank u so very much for everything... I haf never seen such a diehard Singapore Idol fan like u in my life. Im amazed that your love and support for Jon and Meryl still remained strong all along. I can;t imagine what my life would haf been right now if I hadnt known u... thanks so much for the info on the event outside Mount Emily hangout. There are so many things I wanna thank you for... unfortunately, I dont think I can list them all due to limited space here. See ya on 24th October!! :-)

Sharifah and Idah
you totally amaze me with your bimbotic personas... shouting really loudly for Jonathan during the Spectaculars and making so much noise in the bus after the performance show at the Indoor Stadium. Thank u both so much for your care and concern on that traumatic night... esp to Sharifah for her truly meaningful and touching SMSes (u can be a poet, u know!!). Oh, and so nice to haf known that u like Westlife too!! I love you two plenty... same goes to Idah's younger brother, no matter how playful he may be at times... :-)

Syafiq
Do continue to show your support for Jasmine and Gayle ya? Its so fun to haf chatted wif u on the Idols and even abt Rui En... and yep, Stacie Orrico is really HAWT!!! :-)

Farhan
So glad to haf known u from de Meryl and Gayle fanclubs... as well as in school!!! Let's continue to keep in touch in school ya? :-)

Robin
Tho u may not be watching SI anymore, I wish u well in everything u do :-)

Sebastian
Altho I dont know u much other than recognizing u as the John Cena fanatic, I just wanna say that it's been great meeting u and the other Meryl fans at Wisma Atria and Tampines Mall, as well as in some of the Spectaculars and during the Final Showdown. :-)

Amirul and Fitree
Without you two, it wouldnt be possible for me to join the Gayle fanclub via the fansite blog and get to know more of the wonderful Gayle fans. Many thanks to you two... do continue to root for Gayle and Nurul ya? :-)

Calvin and Wei Ming
Two of the craziest (and luckiest) Idol fans I had ever seen (esp WM who supports Gayle like mad)... always trying to get spare tickets for the Spectacular shows every Wed and Thurs... as well as during the two nights for the Grand Finals. And somehow they succeed in getting to the Mosh Pit area!!! GRRRR Im so jealous... nah Im just kidding, u know I love ya two like brothers. Hope to see u at Hype Up concert :-)

Sengkwann
altho I haf known u only in the Gayle fanblog and met u upclose prior to the Final 5 Spectaculars, Im truly amazed by your undying support for Gayle. So glad to haf seen u at the Final Showdown Results show as well... and before I forget, I wanna wish u a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :-D

Zahirah
Craziest Paul Twohill fan I had ever come across... so glad to still see u (and most of the other diehard Paul fans) at the Spectaculars and the roadshows even after Paul's exit. Im so happy to haf known u at Tampines Mall... and thanks so much for the numerous bear hugs You had given me on certain weeks, tho I must admit that Im sometimes 'too scared' to return the hug :-)

Anthony
Super hardcore Hady fan!! I had no regrets knowing u after the roadshow at PS, tho it came at a rather late time (after the Final 2 had been determined, that is)... indeed your rendition of "I'll Make Love To You" was superb that day!! See ya on 24th October k? Rock on and stay cool :-)

Valerie
Altho i dont really talk much to u, Im truly amazed by your support for most of the finalists, esp for Jonathan. It's been a pleasure knowing u for the first time at Tampines Mall too. :-)

Jasmine Seah
So nice to haf known abit more abt u after the Final 8 Spectaculars... stay sweet and pretty always!! Continue to root for Jay Lim ya? :-)

Apple
Indeed my heart just broke when I saw how devastated u were after Rahimah's elimination on 10th August. Well, I do hope u continue to root for her as well as the other finalists ya? :-)

Crystal, Eunice, Caroline and Steph (Jonatics)
Altho I may not know u so well yet, Im truly happy to haf known u wonderous and beautiful gals, tho it's only for a few weeks. Esp tha cute gal named Crystal... you look much younger than your real age!! See ya at October 24th... love ya all very much :-)

Nurulain and Faizal
Some of the last few fans I had met towards the end of Idol Mania, at Youth Park and Causeway Point nonetheless. It's really good to haf known u two siblings... in fact, I was very surprised that your mum actually recognised me!!! Faizal, till now I find it hard to believe that ur only 14!!! And Ain, has anyone told u that u look a bit like Rahimah Rahim (Idol finalist of course)? Yeah, u look really cute and cantik indeed... hope to meet up wif u two someday in town... :-)

And a very special surprise... My thanks to the Rui En fanatics who turned up during the Final 4 Spectaculars Results show to rally their support for... you guessed it, RUI EN!!

Jayne Wee
I haf known her since the Never Say Die competition (when we both supported Li Shu Ling), and also from the Rui En fanclub... she's such a sweet and caring gal who gives without thought of reward. Im so amazed by your support for Nurul, Joakim and Jasmine. And I never thot that u could sing so well!! You should join the next season of Singapore Idol 3... if it ever comes back that is. Do hope to see u at the Hype Up concert ya? Love you loads... thanks so much for eveything :-)

Steph Yap
I wanna thank u so much for taking the trouble to come to my workplace just to give me info on Rui En's location shoots, as well as SMS me on Felicia's upcoming magazine appearances... you're such a sweet and kind gal, and I really think that you're beautiful, even tho u may not be tall or slim (remember these initials... Y.N.F.!!!). Thanks a lot for helping to vote for Jonathan even tho he didnt win. I love you so very much for who you are... do continue to roof for Rui En, Felicia, Yuwu and Elvin ya? :-)

Syazali aka The Source
I gotta give u props for the seemingly unlimited posting capacity in the Rui En thread I had created 2 years ago... tho I must admit that Im 'a little jealous' over the fact that your post count is much more than mine (and less than a year some more!!). Altho I appreciate your contributions in the Rui En fanclub and thread, I gotta warn u again to be wary of your own feelings... don't let your obsession affect your life ya? Other than that, I haf no regrets knowing u... do keep your support in Rui En strong all the way!! One more thing to note here... TRIPLE H AND SHAWN MICHAELS RULE!!! :-)

Rachel Lin
Sweet and adorable Rui En fan who doesnt really talk much, even in Rui En's presence at several roadshows. Admit it... u haf a slight crush on Jonathan don't u? You're not alone, you're definitely not the only girl who feels that way (cos millions of gals do!!)... yeah anyway, thanks for everything... love ya always (do try to speak up more ya?). Continue to support Rui En and Jon all the way!! Stay pretty always... my thanks to your friend Trina too :-)

YT
Your appearance on that day was the most surprising, esp since I know u more as the diehard Qi Yuwu fan... but yeah we all appreciate your attending the show to lend your support to Rui En... hope to see ya again at the next roadshow wif Yuwu in it!! :-)

Grace (not present for that night actually)
Tho we may not see eye to eye, i just wanna tell u that I haf long forgiven u in spite of the many misunderstandings we may haf wif each other, esp after the Never Say Die mini-frenzy. Well the truth of the matter is, it takes some time for us to know each other better. I hope u forgive me ya? I humbly apologise from the bottom of my heart, and I mean every word I said. It was great to see ya at the PSC event, tho u were kinda scared of me as I was filming Ezann on my camera phone. Stay cute and pretty always. Thanks a million for giving me info on Ezann's upcoming shows btw. No matter what happens, I still love u very much :-)

2 comments:

[ant;mz;bt] said...

Hihi,

Anthony here. Nice getting to know you also. Do stay in touch. :)

kaileng said...

wah..no wonder u need time to write! this is so nice of you..

to thank everybody!

i also have alot of people to thank man!

ok la...thank you for everything esp first hand informations on articles! and things related to idol..

idol mania nv stops!

take care.


---KaiLeng----