Saturday, October 14, 2006

A VERY BIG Surprise at Ngee Ann City!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
EDMUND TWOHILL (Paul's brother!!)
STACY KEIBLER (RAW hottie)


Originally, I wanted to type out my frustrations at work here... how I've endured an overtime period of 2 hours last night before I can finally be released and attend the New Paper New Face Finals. But I guess it's not worth wallowing in my own remorse... so instead of heading straight home upon knocking off from work at 7 pm, I decided to stick to my original plan: watch the New Paper New Face Finals. And thank God I didnt head back home... otherwise it would really be an UNLUCKY FRIDAY (ytd being Friday the 13th). Cos I saw a few familiar faces at the 2nd basement where the event was held...

Jamie Yeo, who is currently stationed under ESPN after her contract wif 987 FM had expired, was the host of the event...

Lol aren't those the Singpore Idol finalists at the front row...?? Hell yeah IT IS!!! Norman, Paul, Emilee, Gayle and Joakim!!! :-o



After abt half an hour watching the event from upstairs, I decided to head down to the 2nd basement to get a better view... and OMIGOSH... Jasmine had arrived!!! :-D And when Contestant No 6 Emileen came out, Norman and Paul were making fun of Emilee (Kang) cos the names sound so similar!! It was only a maater of time before the 6 of them noticed me from afar, and they waved to me... oh man Im so happy!!! thanks so much for passing down the message, Gayle!! :-D

A local Acapella band named Vocaluptous singing "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours", an R & B hit by Stevie Wonder, Angie Stone and UK popband Blue. This song was last performed by Hady, Jonathan, Jasmine, Paul and Joakim at the SI Final 5 Spectaculars results show back on 31st August.


Jamie about to announce the results at 9 pm.




Kui Jien was one of the guest judges for the event... man, he's really HOT!!! And not only is his girlfriend Sarah equally HOT, some of u might haf recalled him hosting Gotcha back in late 2003 to early 2004 alongside another HOT BABE... RUI EN!!!


Oh, and Miss Singapore World 2006 Colleen Pereira was there too... she's also VERY HOT!!!


Miss SUBARU Photogenic award goes to Contestant No. 13 Ann
Miss 91.3 Personality award goes to Contestant No. 2 Jacqueline
Miss SHAPE Body Beautiful award goes to Contestant No. 10 Peggy (my personal fave!! Dont u think she looks like Joanne Peh?)

Top 5 models selected to appear in catwalk event at Wisma Atria this coming Sunday (from left to right): Peggy, Jacqueline, Ziza, Nargis and Tanja (wowwee, tall ang moh)
3rd place goes to... PEGGY!! (3rd time lucky!!!)
2nd place goes to... ZIZA (hmmmm... didnt quite like her helmeted hairdo earlier on)

And the New Paper New Face 2006 winner is... NARGIS (she looks a bit like Jessica Alba, dont u think? Yeah, her cousins look real funny wif those Afro hairdos)

And right after the event, I snooped into the crowd and reached the Idols!! And yep, the next few pics say it all...

Me and Joakim!

Me and my 'da jie' Emilee... ta hen mei! (she's really beautiful)!!


Emilee, me and Joakim

Haha Norman, very cute pig toy u snooped from the stage earlier on!! :-)

The two mei nus


Joe Augustin had been 'caught' under the Power of the Charmed Ones (minus Noodle... how come I didnt see her or the others?)


Joe Augustin and family wif the 6 Idols

Yep, that's me wif the 6 Idols!! I love them all so very much (esp Jasmine whom I share a very close bond to)... and Em, dont worry ya, I will definitely make extra copies of the 'Idol Ranger' drawings for u and the others to keep... when i haf the time that is.
Can't wait to attend the Hype Up concert later today!!! :-)

1 comment:

huda said...

Nice and Simple Blog,Love ur all the pictures.