Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Last thoughts before going for Hype Up concert

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FELICIA!!! :-)
STAY CUTE AND PRETTY!!! ;-)
VOTE FOR HER AT 1900-112-2240!!! :-p
And wishing everyone SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!

Nothing much happened yesterday... the attendance for Digital Imaging lesson and 2D Animation lesson was really PATHETIC. Only abt half the class turned up for the first lesson... and due to the fact that the Malay students were dismissed earleir at 12 pm to make preparations for visitations, there left only 8 of us for 2D Animation. Lesson ended at 3 pm, and finally there was rain. It seems the PSI rating had dropped a lot after that... a good sign of good things to come no doubt. :-)
Even better, I got off-day from work today (say say say YAPHOOOOOO!!!), so that means I can go see Pat Mok at Bugis Junction later today!!! As well as the upcoming Hype Up concert... stay tuned for pics!!! :-)
To that judgmental, miserable young gal who dared to judge me regarding my list of thanks in my blog here or my 'obsession' wif other artistes, I haf only this to say... EITHER YOU'RE WITH ME OR YOU'RE AGAINST ME. I mean altho I don't really like you given your bad attitude, I won't even want to say bad things abt you behind your back... it's so not worth it (I mean nobody's perfect after all, right?). I won't let your words bring me down or affect my mood as I prepare to go for the Hype Up concert... just think abt what I said alright? I haf chosen to cast away all negative feelings for the time being and look forward to screaming my voice hoarse for the 8 Singapore idol finalists who will be performing there... haf u made yours yet?

No comments: