Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What haf I done??? ARGHHHH!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PATRICIA MOK!!!
VOTE FOR HER... 1900-112-2227!!!

Oh my god, I cant believe I skipped PE for the very first time today... I really didnt mean to do that. Apparently some 'conman' code-named H tricked me into thinking that Mdm Banou was absent... so stupid ol' me chose to believe him and another trickster (that Mr H later skipped the IT Fundamentals lesson, much to my disbelief). I only found out my blunder from some of the more trustworthy classmates after I returned to school following a 1-hr 'tour' around Tampines. So yeah... it's mostly my fault, no use blaming Mr H or anyone else. So I apologise to Mdm Banou for skipping lesson unknowingly. I vow never to skip PE or any other lesson again. Hell to those fools who often reach school very late or absentee themselves from school more than once a week. My advice to anyone who's thinking abt skipping lesson? You oughta comply to the message stated on the banner pasted in the PE Staff office... "You are responsible for your own actions!!" Now can you dig that???
Well anyway... there wasn't any real work done today, not even during ITF lesson, which was conducted by good ol' Mr William. The lesson (and the teacher himself) didnt seem as bad as I thot... tho he professed that the OMD subject would indeed be scraped. Lessons ended at 1430 hrs, and thus I got time to head to work... on the way to the MRT station, I saw... JASMINE SEAH!!! I was really surprised!! Then I suddenly remembered... oh yah, she lives at Bedok hor!!! But yeah it was still nice to bump into the pretty Idol fan once again. After we parted ways, I took a train to City Hall Interchange, changed to Orchard, then I went to Borders for a while, then headed for work from 5 to 10 pm as usual. And yes, the haze will still be around for the next few days.

No comments: