Wednesday, January 07, 2009

ARGHHHH... REGRET!!! :-(

Happy Birthday to Hong Huifang and Rayson Tan

I had a bad feeling about this... and I was right!! Tomorrow got some exciting appearances at the Singapore Poly Open House, and the worst part is, I am unable to make it!!! NOOOOOOO...!!! :-((((

Taken from the SP Open House minisite:
Meet the leading cast from Channel 5's newest shows!
Fiona Xie, lead actress in "Serves You Right"
Andie Chen, lead actor in "Fighting Spiders"
Tracy Tan, lead actress in "Red Thread"

ARGHHHHH, I can't go bcos I still have to work... or rather, I didn't apply for leave in advance!! Oh man, that goes my chance to see Tracy... I totally blew it, and I regret not applying for leave for tomorrow. I haven't seen her since Calefare ended abt 5 months ago. I know Tracy's not really one of my top faves like Felicia or Joanne, but still I miss her loads... :-(

As for Andie and Fiona, I had last seen them nearly 2 weeks ago... and I am gonna see Fiona at Suntec City in a few days' time...

Oh man, why can't the event be held on a Friday instead?? That will make things much easier and fairer since I will be on leave this Friday... man, how I hate myself for not being tactful enough.

Altogether now... NOOOOOOOOO!!! (ala Darth Vader towards the end of Star Wars Episode III)

Friday's events will feature Chew Sing Huey and Diya Tan performing at Ngee Ann Poly between 3 to 4 plus. I can't afford to miss this one!!

No comments: