Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lamest "Grand Finale" ever!

So much for watching the 3-minute special episode of "The Little Nyonya".

For a highly successful drama that has been ranked the most watched Channel 8 drama in 15 years of TV history, it has to come to such a crappy and nonsensical "finale". It didn't help either that there were no subtitles throughout the entire short clip. The people who produced that episode 'expects' the non-Chinese viewers to understand what is being narrated? Is that what they're thinking??? :-/

Truth be told, I wasn't really looking forward to the episode (since it has only Yu Wu and Jeanette), but I just tuned in to see for myself how bad it really was. And indeed my worst fears were confirmed!!!

Yueniang and Chen Xi broke the fourth wall at the end of the clip!!! They turned to the screen and thanked the fans for their support!!! WHAT!!!! :-O

This episode is so full of BS!! Disappointing, mind-numbing, ridiculous, horrendous, total waste of time!!! It's much worse than a Rick Rolle moment (together forever and never to part) on Youtube!! I feel this is the ultimate PUNK'D moment for those who watched the episode... Simon Cowell would definitely give a big thumbs down all the way :-((((

For those fans out there who missed out on the episode (whether intentional or not), you can start thanking the heavens right now. For those who actually tuned in to watch it and got PUNK'D like me, I feel your pain. Perhaps we could work together to look for that 'wise fella' who came with that idea and throw him into the sea or something?

As far as I know, with such a shitty afterthought-of-an-episode, I have decided not to buy "The Little Nyonya" DVD at all. The MobTV downloads are already enough for me.

For your info, flamming or vulgar comments are not to be entertained here, thanks for your understanding. You may do so in The Little Nyonya groups site on Facebook.

No comments: