Tuesday, January 06, 2009

An indicator of sorts...?

Happy Birthday to Melvin Tay

I had a very strange dream last night... it involved some friends and some artistes as well (mostly female). We were all in a big hotel, when suddenly I felt a strange tingling sensation at the back of my head. I quickly alerted everyone to evacuate... and within a couple of minutes, the hotel exploded violently. Most of the people were safely outside... whereas for me, I sustained some burns and nearly couldnt breathe. I wasn't sure if there were any casualties... but I witnessed some of the luggage being burnt.

Could that be a replay of the nightclub explosion at Bangkok, or a mere indicator of what is to happen soon? I had a similar dream some 10 months ao, and somehow it turned out to be true to a certain extent. Maybe I've been watching too much TV, I can never know. I guess it's best I skip the event at Northpoint and stick to the 'main priorities', lest I stray to the 'international' zone and end up losing my breath. But Im still going for the event at Suntec at night. There are way too many events taking place this weekend, and I know I can't go for all of them at one time, and therefore have to choose...

No comments: