Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Victories" over a few individuals

Happy Birthday to Shad Gaspard, Zhihao and Lizhen

I had a rather strange dream last night... I dreamt that I was involved in a Last Man Standing match against the notorious MKP. I don't seem to remember much of the action, but I know very well how I finished that arrogant brat off... flooring him with the Pedigree, then applying the Hell's Gate (aka the Gogoplata!!) onto him, causing him to spew out blood from his mouth. And of course I won, it was more like a squash match. (evil smirk)

And if that's not enough, I went one on one against Mr Hao Lian in a Parking Lot Brawl and destroyed his clothes, smashed him through window panes of cars, then gave the jackass an F-U through a table and made him submit to the STFU. If I'm not wrong, Alvin Da Hutt was also involved in this dream... but he was being dealt with by someone else in a Buried Alive match.

Payback may be sweet indeed if that were to happen in real life, but I don't really believe in 'taking revenge' or getting even with these kind of people... in fact, I'd rather wait for the day they get their retribution by other means.

The best way to deal with these ass-clowns is to ignore them and pretend they never existed, even if they can get under other people's nerves at times. This is an obstacle I am still trying to overcome.

No comments: