Sunday, January 25, 2009

Love Mattere roadshow at Hougang Mall

Happy Birthday to Jack Neo and Nur Ayu


Yesterday I left the house a bit late at 1 plus, meeting up with Terence at Hougang Mall and had our lunch at Kopi Tiam. Then we went downstairs to await the start of the event.
Michelle Tay was the emcee for the event, much like she had been for the previous roadshows in the past few weeks. As Gilbert Chan and Jack Neo came out, Mich rallied everyone to sing a Birthday song for "Liang Ximei" (it happened to be Jack's birthday). Then came the youngsters Alex (who plays son of Henry and Yann Yann) and Natalie (who plays love interest of Alex). Natalie is very chioh xiah, I couldn't resist snapping lotsa pictures of her again (much like what I did for the previous events at AMK and Vivo). Natalie sang CNY song, same one she sang at AMK Hub last week. Finally, the main leads arrived... Henry and Yann Yann. Hui Ge went ahead to say that very funny "English-improvement" joke with the use of colors inbetween. :-p


As the event was about to come to an end, the cast started giving away hong baos to the fans present within the central region. I received mine from Yann Yann... and I got her to autograph on the i-weekly magazine containing an article on her. :-)

I took pic with Michelle Tay before the event began, before the cast arrived...


As the cast were on their way to the exit, me and Terence managed to take pic with the beautiful Natalie after the show, woo hoo!! (but arghh, the sunlight ruined the whole shot lah...)

After the cast left in the bus for the next location at Ang Mo Kio Hub, me and Terence went our separate ways... I headed to Heartland Mall for a haircut, and I joined my family for dinner.

This is the set of hong baos I received from Yann Yann towards the end of the show... I think i'm going to watch it later this coming week. :-)

You can go to the following link to view more pictures taken during the roadshow... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=85313&id=556354026

No comments: