Monday, January 12, 2009

Random pics taken this morning

Happy Birthday to Ann Kok, Joey Chan and Kelly Lam
Release of the O level results today!!

I wish my friends AT, HS, DO and a few more 17/18 yr olds the best of luck... pray and hope you get good results.

Congratulations to the late Heath Ledger for posthumously winning the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe award for the role as the Joker in "The Dark Knight".

I actually uploaded the pics of Saturday's happenings on Facebook, I will get to that later. First I would like to show you what I had seen on my way to work...


Just as I was walking past the grass patch in front of my flat, the good ol' noisy black cat named Felix came forth and continued with his usual meowing. He seems to be the only cat within the neighborhood capable of meowing at a more regular basis, you see. As you can see in the 2nd pic, he seems to have a liking to my black pants... and he also thinks that the 3-minute finale of "The Little Nyonya" was ridiculous and absurd.

I continued walking across the blocks... and I saw this disturbing scene. A mattress, a baby seat, some toys, a Barbie doll, a broken mirror??? The shards of broken glass heavily implies that the family is a rather broken one. Perhaps the most disheartening fact was, I spotted a Children's Bible located somewhere within this dump. Seems like the parents have lost their faith :-((((



I continued walking and I saw an even bigger pile of trash at the opposite block!! More children's toys like the earlier pile. Don't the citizens know that they could get fined for illegal dumping in the midst of the flats??? :-@


Nevertheless I continued to make my way to Kovan MRT station... as I was approaching McDonald's, I saw something on the bench where good ol' Ronnie-Mc (that's Ronald McDonald for you) was sitting...

Aaaaawwww.... so cute!!!! :-D

And one more thing... it's double happiness cos I found out who's featured in 8 days and i-weekly...! (Yes Naomi, Zheng Fang, Peiling and Hui Si, to name a few... I know you're jumping with joy right now) :-D

Rui En will be at Jurong Point this coming Sat at 5 pm for 2nd autograph session, whereas Felicia will be at Sun Plaza this coming Sunday at 5 pm. Ya bet I'm going for BOTH!!! ;-)

No comments: